Welcome to the Blogger.com site for Alcor Democracy. [More] just below is the latest post-- below that, several of the latest posts by subject line-- and then below that-- the alphabetical index. Finally at the bottom, some useful introductory remarks.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

EMAIL GROUP-- 00-- I'll form my own email group here.

Everyone on this list has publicly put their email out there-- I haven't published any confidential emails.

Keith Henson hkhendson@rogers.com


I won't likely have time to actually do this-- but then again I might. Still the world finanical system is crashing and so it's rediculous to engage in this right now-- and I have house repairs and other things I have to do. I think what will REALLY happen is the board will continue to re-elect itself and pizer led democracy movmenet and bylaw research will go nowhere-- as it did twice in previous years-- because we're all suffering from the crazy ass shit going on in the world.

No comments:

Most recent posts

Alphabetical index of keywords -- sub-keywords

Useful Links

[+] Dave Pizer's blog on this issue of democray at Alcor.

[+] Mark Plus Blog.

Authors of this site--
Current-- Philossifur@yahoo.com