Welcome to the Blogger.com site for Alcor Democracy. [More] just below is the latest post-- below that, several of the latest posts by subject line-- and then below that-- the alphabetical index. Finally at the bottom, some useful introductory remarks.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

PRIVATE EMAIL GROUP-- 01-- I asked to be deleted from the group

I was put on a private email group list to discuss Alcor reform but I asked to be removed because it got into some details that, as a very publicly vocal person, I didn't want to be privy to. I'm not good at differentiating private and public information. I'd rather be cut off from the internal email group and watch things develop from the outside where I catch only the public information. That way, I cannot possibly be accused of exposing private information. The email group is led by Dave Pizer. I don't know if it's still in operation.

No comments:

Most recent posts

Alphabetical index of keywords -- sub-keywords

Useful Links

[+] Dave Pizer's blog on this issue of democray at Alcor.

[+] Mark Plus Blog.

Authors of this site--
Current-- Philossifur@yahoo.com